Rea Jet CO2
Fast, integrated and maintenance-free
The REA JET CL carbon dioxide laser is suitable for marking of packaging, glass, wood, plastic, PVC, anodized aluminum, the color removal on sufaces as well as direct marking of foods.
Rea Jet CO2
Especially rapid marking with laser
Rea Jet CO2 laser system provive clean and permanent marking, virtually consumable- and maintenance-free. The CO2 laser marking device suitable for marking of organic materials, glass, rubber and plastic. It can also be used on metal for removing a paint layer or for an anodized surface.
The modern interface is designed to be easy to learn and visually appealing. Marking programs can be stored in the device memory, content can be created with Label Creator software or printed directly from the control panel. Marking programs can be previewed both in the user interface and on the surface of the material with the alignment laser. The position of the laser can be adjusted, which provides more possibilities for marking difficult-to-mark pieces.
REA JET CO2 laser marking system features:
- Suitable for marking plastic, paper, cardboard, wood, packaging, glass and metal (eg paint paint removal)
- Available laser power: 10W, 30W and 60W
- Marking area from 80x80mm to 250x250mm depending on the focusing lens. Marking area can be arbitrary extended by moving the object.
- Logical and easy to learn interface
- Marking preview on the user interface and on the surface of the material with the alignment laser
- Barcode, 2D codes, logos, time, date, counter, etc.
- Ethernet connection, I / O, duplicate safety circuit
- Can be controlled both with the control panel or with the computer
- Marking content generation with Label Creator software
We offer financing solutions for our customers. Leasing may be an option to consider if your company needs a new equipment.
For more information about financing possibilities, refer to it in your request for quotation or send us a message using our contact form.